Friday, November 16, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to my blog, my virtual journal, my ramblings on the things I find interesting. It's a big world, I trust there are people out there that take interest in the things that fascinate me.

I discovered the joys of blogging after setting up a blog for work, but found I had much more to say and share on many topics. I have never been successful at keeping a journal consistently, but the idea of being able to link to articles and sites I find interesting and add my photographs to illustrate my musings is very exciting.

This will be a blog about connecting with nature, delighting in the wild things of this world, and striving for a simpler healthy life.

To quote Aldo Leopold's first words in the Sand County Almanac:
"There are some who can live without wild things, and some who cannot. These essays are the delights and dilemmas of one who cannot."

No comments: